Interactive Live Stream Event: CLRS
8:00 AM – 4:45 PM Eastern
Registration is now closed.
If you are unable to attend any seminars or meetings before the end of the year, don’t worry, you still have a chance to get organized CE! Now you can participate live in our CAS events from your home or office. The Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar committee has handpicked sessions from the upcoming seminar in Philadelphia to live stream over the web. You will have the opportunity to interact with other virtual attendees as well as pose questions to the panel during the session.
Highlights of attending include:
- Connect with peers from around the world
- Participate in educational sessions presented by knowledgeable speakers
- Earn CPE hours without the cost of travel
- Relevant information you can benefit from immediately
- Useful presentation materials highlighting main ideas and key points
- Live Q&A - the experts answer your questions
- Real-time insights that give you a competitive advantage
- Low cost, professional development opportunity
The opinions expressed by speakers at this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the CAS.
Monday, 8:00a.m. – 9:30a.m.
Keynote Address: Reserving 2020 (or maybe sooner...?)
Monday, 10:00a.m. – 11:15a.m.
ST-2: Reserving 2020 (or Maybe Sooner...?) A Follow-up to the Keynote Address
Monday, 11:30a.m. – 12:45p.m.
FR-3: IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts – the Final Standard is here!
Monday, 1:45p.m. – 3:00p.m.
AR-1: A Primer on Mass Tort Reserving
Monday, 3:30p.m. – 4:45p.m.
PD-7: Revised ASOPS 21 and 23 and the Impact on the Reserving Actuary
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X v10.4 or above, or Linux
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM - 512 MB recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- 16-bit sound card
Internet Connection Speed
- For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality we recommend a downstream connection speed of at least 700Kbps.
- Viewers can select a higher (up to 2Mbps for HD) or lower (198Kbps for low) video quality on the player depending on the connection speed.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FEES
Registration is now closed.
|Registration Fees (in U.S. Dollars)||Received on/by|
Group Registration* (only one connection provided)
*For assistance with attendee registration, please email email@example.com.
** Group Registrations must provide a list of attendees to the CAS via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, so CAS may note attendance for all participants in their CAS member record.
Please note that registration is open until, Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
Registration fees will be refunded for cancellations received in writing at the CAS Office via fax, 703-276-3108, or email, email@example.com, by September 6, 2017 less a $25 processing fee.
CAS CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
The CAS Continuing Education Policy applies to all ACAS and FCAS members who provide Actuarial Services. Actuarial Services are defined in the CAS Code of Professional Conduct as "professional services provided to a Principal by an individual acting in the capacity of an actuary. Such services include the rendering of advice, recommendations, findings or opinions based upon actuarial considerations."
Members who are or could be subject to the continuing education requirements of a national actuarial organization can meet the requirements of the CAS Continuing Education Policy by satisfying the continuing education requirements established by a national actuarial organization recognized by the Policy. For further information regarding the CAS Continuing Education Policy please visit the CAS web site.
This live stream event may qualify for up to 7.5* CE Credits for CAS members. Participants should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. CAS members earn 1 CE Credit per 50 minutes of educational session time, not to include breaks and/or lunch.
*The amount of CE credit that can be earned for participating in this activity must be assessed by the individual attendee. It also may be different for individuals who are subject to the requirements of organizations other than the Casualty Actuarial Society.