Limited Attendance Seminars
Limited attendance seminars are designed to be interactive in nature, allowing participants to get more hands-on-training from the instructors in various topics relating to the actuarial profession. Attendance is limited to a maximum of 35-40 students depending on the seminar. Attendees will be selected on a first registered, first accepted basis. Sometimes participants are expected to bring their own laptop to the seminar.
- CAS R for the P&C Practitioner Bootcamp - July 24 â€“ 27, 2018
Past LAS Topics include:
- Introduction to Applied Statistics
- Introduction to R
- Introductory Predictive Modeling
- Intermediate Predictive Modeling
- P&C Insurance Industry Data
- Reserve Variability
Please note the ERMM for CERA LAS is a separate event.
- Kevin Roll, Chairperson
- Igor Pogrebinsky, Vice-Chairperson
- Brian Hong
- Rick Zhang
Please contact Nora Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have a topic you would like to develop.