Session Management Resources
MANAGING SESSIONS AT CAS EVENTS
The staff of the Professional Education Department has developed these Resources to assist coordinators, moderators, and speakers.
- Session Management Guide (Powerpoint Slideshow)
- Interactive Session Ideas
- Live Polling Instructions
- CAS Anti-Trust Slide
- General Terms of Speaking at CAS Seminar
- Presentation Handouts Guidelines and Upload Instructions
- Session Development Timeline
- The ABCs of Learning Objectives
- Using Blooms Taxonomy to Write Learning Objectives
LIVE POLLING INSTRUCTIONS
RESOURCES FOR POWERPOINT AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
Complimentary Technical Speaker Webinars
Login to the University of CAS (UCAS) and search for “speaker” in the search bar. It will bring you to two complimentary webinars that are part of the “How to be an Engaging Technical Speaker” Webinar Series.
- Bar Graphs in PowerPoint – Best Practices
- Persuasive Presentation: How to Make Graphs More Powerful
- How to Design an Effective Presentation
- Life After Death by PowerPoint by Don McMillan
- Presentation Skills – How to improve your presentations
- What to do with your hands when you're presenting!
- Make a Presentation Like Steve Jobs
- Great Openings and Closings
- Working With Your Audience and Handling Q&A
- Speaking Tips – Stop Worrying and Start Presenting!