Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS)
September 15-17, 2013
Boston Marriott Copley Place
Download the free CAS CLRS app to your smartphone or tablet.
Online pre-Registration is closed.
Please register on site in Boston.
Attend the 2013 CLRS to stay current with industry developments and learn from expert analysis of innovation in reserving.
Can Actuaries Innovate? – Rising to Future Challenges
- Continuing education hours from more than 60 sessions, including interactive/hands-on learning and specific case studies.
- Pre-seminar full day workshops.
- Basic and advanced topics including Reinsurance, Accounting, Emerging Risks and Regulatory Issues.
- Extensive networking opportunities!
- Exhibit hall display of relevant products and services.
- For more information on Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) content, please contact CAS Manager of Professional Education Vincent Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For more information on the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) other than registration or content issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office by email or phone (703) 276-3100.