Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS)
September 5-7, 2012
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Download the free CAS CLRS app to your smartphone or tablet.
Online pre-Registration is closed.
Please register on site in Denver.
Attend the 2012 CLRS to stay current with industry developments in reserving, and learn from expert analysis of ERM, ORSA, Solvency II, and IFRS.
The Evolution of Reserving in an Era of Globalization — ERM, ORSA, Solvency II, IFRS
- Continuing education hours from more than 60 sessions, including interactive/hands-on learning and specific case studies.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Pre-seminar full day workshops.
- Basic and advanced topics including Reinsurance, Accounting, Emerging Risks and Regulatory Issues.
- Extensive networking opportunities!
- Exhibit hall display of relevant products and services.
- For more information on Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) content, please contact CAS Manager of Professional Education Vincent Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For more information on the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) other than registration or content issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or by email.