Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS)
September 15-16, 2011
ARIA Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
Attend the 2011 CLRS to stay current with industry developments in reserving, and learn from expert analysis of the underwriting cycle and the economy.
Reserving, the Underwriting Cycle and the Economy
- Continuing education hours from more than 60 sessions, including interactive/hands-on learning and specific case studies.
- Basic and advanced topics including Reinsurance, Accounting, Emerging Risks and Regulatory Issues.
- Extensive networking opportunities!
- Exhibit hall display of relevant products and services.
- For more information on Casaulty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) content, please contact CAS Manager of Professional Education Vincent Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For more information on the Casaulty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) other than registration or content issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office at (703) 276-3100 or by email.