Go Above and Beyond - Volunteer!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the CAS. Through their many activities, volunteers essentially direct all phases of CAS operations.
- 2016 Participation Survey Has Been Extended to August 12 (8/8/2016)
- New Working Party Established to Research Auto Loss Cost Trends (7/21/2016)
- Professional Education Task Group Volunteers Needed (5/26/2016)
- Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar Volunteer Opportunity (5/25/2016)
- April 10-16 Is National Volunteer Week (4/11/2016)
- New Research Working Party – Microinsurance – Looking for Volunteers (3/22/2016)
How to Volunteer
- Complete the Participation Survey in July each year.
- Become a University Liaison.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
There are many reasons why people like you volunteer:
- Expanding your abilities;
- Building a network;
- Influencing the course of the profession;
- And let's not forget the sheer enjoyment of it!
We're certain that one or more of these is a reason you will want to volunteer.
The "Above & Beyond Achievement Award" is an award where a member can nominate someone who they feel has made great contributions to the CAS.
Learn more about current opportunities to Volunteer!