Go Above and Beyond - Volunteer!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the CAS. Through their many activities, volunteers essentially direct all phases of CAS operations.
- Call for Volunteers: Actuarial Innovators (9/22/2015)
- Volunteer Judges Needed for Temple University Actuarial Students Case Competition – November 7, 2015 (8/31/2015)
- UK General Insurance Research Organisation Has Openings on the Following Working Parties (7/28/2015)
- Complete the 2015 CAS Participation Survey (7/8/2015)
- Actuaries Without Borders (AWB) Volunteer Opportunity in Kenya (6/22/2015)
- CAS Seeks Nominations for Service Awards (5/26/2015)
How to Volunteer
- Complete the Participation Survey in July each year.
- Become a University Liaison.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many reasons why people like you volunteer:
- Expanding your abilities;
- Building a network;
- Influencing the course of the profession;
- And let's not forget the sheer enjoyment of it!
We're certain that one or more of these is a reason you will want to volunteer.
The "Above & Beyond Achievement Award" is an award where a member can nominate someone who they feel has made great contributions to the CAS.
Learn more about current opportunities to Volunteer!