Go Above and Beyond - Volunteer!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the CAS. Through their many activities, volunteers essentially direct all phases of CAS operations.
- Program Planning Committee Volunteer Opportunity (4/5/2017)
- Research Working Party Volunteer Opportunity (4/5/2017)
- Volunteers Needed in International Peer-to-Peer Insurance (3/22/2017)
- Exam Committee Volunteers Needed (3/7/2017)
- New CAS Literature Review Board Will Centralize CAS Peer Review (3/1/2017)
- Request for Volunteers for Inflation Sensitive Exposure Bases Working Party (2/14/2017)
How to Volunteer
- Complete the Participation Survey in July each year.
- Become a University Liaison.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are many reasons why people like you volunteer:
- Expanding your abilities;
- Building a network;
- Influencing the course of the profession;
- And let's not forget the sheer enjoyment of it!
We're certain that one or more of these is a reason you will want to volunteer.
The "Above & Beyond Achievement Award" is an award where a member can nominate someone who they feel has made great contributions to the CAS.
Learn more about current opportunities to Volunteer!