Go Above and Beyond - Volunteer!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the CAS. Through their many activities, volunteers essentially direct all phases of CAS operations.
- Request for Volunteers for Inflation Sensitive Exposure Bases Working Party (2/14/2017)
- New UK GIRO Risk Measures Working Party Seeking P&C or North American Insurance Expertise (1/30/2017)
- Volunteers Needed for New Modern Actuarial Statistics Exams (1/18/2017)
- Volunteers Needed for New Research Working Parties (1/12/2017)
- Kick off 2017 as a CAS Content Expert (1/4/2017)
- 2016 Participation Survey Has Been Extended to August 12 (8/8/2016)
How to Volunteer
- Complete the Participation Survey in July each year.
- Become a University Liaison.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
There are many reasons why people like you volunteer:
- Expanding your abilities;
- Building a network;
- Influencing the course of the profession;
- And let's not forget the sheer enjoyment of it!
We're certain that one or more of these is a reason you will want to volunteer.
The "Above & Beyond Achievement Award" is an award where a member can nominate someone who they feel has made great contributions to the CAS.
Learn more about current opportunities to Volunteer!