Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS)
September 15-17, 2013
Boston Marriott Copley Place
Attend the 2013 CLRS to stay current with industry developments and learn from expert analysis of innovation in reserving.
Can Actuaries Innovate? – Rising to Future Challenges
- Continuing education hours from more than 60 sessions, including interactive/hands-on learning and specific case studies.
- Pre-seminar full day workshops.
- Basic and advanced topics including Reinsurance, Accounting, Emerging Risks and Regulatory Issues.
- Extensive networking opportunities!
- Exhibit hall display of relevant products and services.
- For more information on Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) content, please contact CAS Manager of Professional Education Vincent Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on attendee registration, please e-mail email@example.com.
- For more information on the Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar (CLRS) other than registration or content issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on other CAS opportunities, or for more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact the CAS Office by email or phone (703) 276-3100.