This practice area section is designed for practitioners. Candidates seeking eductional information should see the CAS Syllabus of Basic Education.
CAS Reserving News
- 2015 Non-Technical Reserve Call Paper Program( 9/11/2014)
- Summer 2014 E-Forum Volume 2 Including the 2014 Reserves Call Papers( 8/22/2014)
- Register for the Reserve Variability Limited Attendance Seminar( 4/22/2014)
- Call for Volunteers: Ratemaking and Product Management Seminar( 6/09/2014)
- RBC Dependencies and Calibration Working Party Call For New Volunteers( 2/10/2014)