The CAS is transitioning its exams to a computer-based environment, called Technology-Based Examination (TBE), in which candidates will use Excel to take their exams on their own computers overseen by remote proctors. The first administration will be in Spring 2018 with Exam 5.
- CAS Initiates Technology-Based Examination Announcement
- Frequently Asked Questions about TBE (as of November 1, 2017)
TBE Computer Requirements
- Infographic: TBE Computer Requirements
- TBE Computer Compatibility Check Website (coming soon)
Spring 2018 Exam 5
- Spring 2018 Exam 5 Syllabus
- Register for CAS Exam 5 (opening December 2017)
- TBE Sample Exam (available December 2017)
- TBE Practice Exam (available December 2017)
Have questions about TBE? Contact us at TBE@casact.org.