Electronic Signature Authorization Form
Before registering online for the first time for CAS-specific Exams 3L and 5-9, a candidate must submit an Electronic Signature Form to the CAS Office.
Individuals wishing to register online for the ST-9 Exam for CERA Qualification must have an ESAF on file at the CAS Office regardless of Associate or Fellow designation.
- This form is typeable. In order to ensure the accuracy of your contact information please type your information online then print and sign the form. If you prefer to print, please PRINT LEGIBLY.
- Fee-Discount Program participants are not eligible for online registration and should not submit an ESAF form.
- You will receive email confirmation once the form has been processed. Please do not try to register online for exams, if you just submitted an ESAF, until you recieve the confirmation email.
- If submitting a form close to the deadline for exam registration, please follow up if you do not recieve a confirmation at least one day prior to the deadline as the CAS Office may not be aware that you did not recieve the confirmation. No exceptions are made if the exam registration deadline is missed.
- Please do not submit multiple ESAF forms.
- Forms must be signed before they can be processed, please check to make sure the form is signed before submitting. Only hand-written signatures will be accepted. Digital or typed signatures will NOT be accepted as the form is treated as a legally binding document and must have a legal written signature.
- If you are faxing or emailing please submit forms as either .pdf, .jpg or .tif
- If you are submitting a ESAF with a name change, please submit legal proof of the name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree, notorized certificate of name change from the courts, etc.) along with your ESAF.
Once an ESAF form is on file with the CAS, the form does not need to be submitted again, with the exception of a name change. Associates who would like to register online for remaining exams and already have an ESAF on file with the CAS Office, do not need to re-submit an ESAF. Associates who do not have an ESAF will need to submit an ESAF before being able to register online.
If you need to verify whether or not you have one, please email email@example.com.
The ESAF form must be sent to the CAS Office using one of the following.
- By fax:
Forms must be signed before being faxed.
- By mail or courier:
Forms must be signed before being mailed.
Casualty Actuarial Society
4350 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 250
Arlington, Virginia 22203
- By email:
Forms must be signed before being scanned and emailed.
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Electronic Signature Authorization Form" in the subject line.