Electronic Signature Authorization Form
The deadline for ESAF submissions for candidates wishing to register *ONLINE* for Spring 2015 Exams has now passed. Candidates wishing to register for the Spring 2015 exams, who do not have an approved ESAF, must submit a printable registration form by fax (703.276.3108) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the exam registration deadline of March 5.
Before registering online for the first time for CAS-specific Exams LC, ST, S and 5-9, a candidate must submit an Electronic Signature Form to the CAS Office.
Individuals wishing to register online for the ST-9 Exam for CERA Qualification must have an ESAF on file at the CAS Office regardless of Associate or Fellow designation.
ESAFs are only for online exam registration. If you have an account and need assistance registering online or accessing the CAS website for any other purpose, please contact Sophie Uy for assistance. If you need to create an account, please visit the New Visitor Registration form.
- Please allow at least several weeks for the form to be processed, except if a submission deadline date is posted. Forms received by that date will be processed in time for that sitting.
- This form is typeable. In order to ensure the accuracy of your contact information please type your information online then print and sign the form. If you prefer to print, please PRINT LEGIBLY.
- Fee-Discount Program participants are not eligible for online registration and should not submit an ESAF form.
- You will receive email confirmation once the form has been processed. Please do not try to register online for exams if you just submitted an ESAF, please wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- If submitting a form close to the deadline for exam registration, please follow up if you do not receive a confirmation at least one day prior to the deadline. The CAS Office may not be aware that you did not receive the confirmation or your form may not have been received. No exceptions are made if the exam registration deadline is missed.
- Do not include any characters for your password (@, $, %, ., _, etc.). Any characters included will be removed when the password is entered.
- Please do not submit multiple ESAF forms.
- Forms must be signed before they can be processed, please check to make sure the form is signed before submitting. Only hand-written signatures will be accepted. Digital or typed signatures will NOT be accepted as the form is treated as a legally binding document and must have a legal written signature.
- If you are faxing or emailing please submit forms as either .pdf or .jpg. Do not imbed form in the email body, please send it as an attachment on the email.
- If you are submitting a ESAF with a name change, please submit legal proof of the name change (marriage certificate, divorce decree, notorized certificate of name change from the courts, etc.) along with your ESAF.
- ESAF's do not need to be and should not be password protected, please do not submit an ESAF that requires a password to view.
Once an ESAF form is on file with the CAS, the form does not need to be submitted again, with the exception of a name change.
Associates who would like to register online for remaining exams and already have an ESAF on file with the CAS Office, do not need to re-submit an ESAF.
Associates who do not have an ESAF will need to submit an ESAF before being able to register online.
If you need to verify whether or not you have one, please email email@example.com.
The ESAF form must be sent to the CAS Office using one of the following.
- By fax:
Forms must be signed before being faxed.
- By mail or courier:
Forms must be signed before being mailed.
Casualty Actuarial Society
4350 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 250
Arlington, Virginia 22203
- By email:
Forms must be signed before being scanned and emailed.
Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Electronic Signature Authorization Form" in the subject line.