- 04/16/2018 From the President: Thank You CAS Volunteers!
- 04/19/2018 Exam Sites, May 2018 Exams
- 04/19/2018 Registration Opens for the Crash Course in Vehicle Technology and Driverless Cars
- 04/18/2018 National Volunteer Week: How CAS Staff Gives Back
- 04/17/2018 CAS Releases Infographics on Volunteerism
- 04/18/2018 2018 AAC Call for Papers: Last Chance to Submit!
- 04/12/2018 2018 GIRO Call for Papers
- 04/03/2018 AXIS-Sponsored 2018 Asia Region Casualty Actuaries (ARECA) Actuarial Scholarship Winners Announced
The CAS Roundtable
I come from a family of volunteers. My sister and I grew up volunteering alongside our parents at church, at school, … Read more
The CAS invites you to join us at the 2018 CAS Spring Meeting, scheduled for May 13-16 in Boston, MA. The CAS Spring Meeting gives property-casualty actuaries the opportunity to earn continuing education credits in a variety of sessions, as well as many networkworking opportunities.
Did you attend a national meeting or seminar earlier this year? Looking for session handouts, event information or anything else related to that event? Check out the Professional Education Archives page.
Casualty Actuaries of the Bay Area (CABA) Spring Meeting
Apr 27, 2018
Buckeye Actuarial Continuing Education (BACE) Spring Meeting
Apr 27, 2018
Board of Directors Meeting
May 12, 2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern time
Board of Directors Retreat
May 13, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm Eastern time
May 13-16, 2018
Volume 45 Issue 2
Inside this issue,
• The SLR Factor
• The Actuarial Foundation Gives Back
• Demand for P&C Actuaries Takes a Dramatic Upturn in Malaysia
• President's' Message: Celebrating the Women of the CAS
• Editor's Note: Another Acronym
And much more...
Variance Journal Volume 10, Issue 1
Future Fellows September 2017
Actuarial Review, May-June 2017
CAS E-Forum, Spring 2017
Actuarial Review, March-April 2017
Future Fellows, March 2017
Actuarial Review, January-February 2017
CAS E-Forum, Winter 2017
New tool measures changes in extreme weather events and sea level. Actuaries Climate Index Updates for Spring-Summer 2016.
Other research activities:
- 2017 Reinsurance Call Paper Program
- An Adaptation of the Classical CAPM to Insurance: The Weighted Insurance Pricing Model
- Compendium of Credit Risk Resources
- 2018 Climate Change Call for Papers
- Data and Technology Working Party Report
- Bornhuetter-Ferguson Initial Expected Loss Ratio Working Party Report
- How Does Expanding Health Insurance Coverage Affect Workers' Compensation Costs?
- 2016 CAS Reserves Call Papers.
- Coming Soon: The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage Expansions on Auto Liability Claims and Costs